1.31.2008

Smocks for Sale!


I'm going to start selling these dress smocks for little girls and babies. For those of you who remember this one...


I started making a whole new line for E last night with my wonderful new sewing machine. Wool ones for the winter, linen for the spring and fall, cotton for the summer. I'm having fun embellishing them with buttons and pockets and applique and things. They are custom fitted, double-sided and thus reversable. Best yet is that the zipperless/buttonless aspect makes them size adjustable, so dresses this year are darling shirts next year! Spread the word and you'll get a free handmade gift from me. Smocks start at 30 bucks, shipping free anywhere in the world.
Here's a view of the back:

1 comment:

carterbham said...

I was there when you made the first one.