2.11.2008

Looks like it's 9 to 2 in favor of Obama. I have to say I was a bit surprised!

Though I wish I could get so many comments in a week. A-hem.
The new fort!

E's new favorite perch - wood lap desk inside the fort!

Hanging out in the "sailboat"

one word: cupping. Oh my. If anyone wants one of these sets, my mom is in Korea right now and can get a basic kit for about 50 bucks. Better than the Neti pot. Much better than the Neti.

making a music deadline while mom is out

Lastly, thanks to all those (two) folks who have already put in orders for a smock! And remember, references for new business will get you a special and very cool handmade gift as a thank you!
For a sneak preview of things to come, go to houseandbaby.wordpress.com

1 comment:

Catherine said...

am i too late for the cups?? you know i need it!!