2.26.2007

picky, picky



E is growing more and more particular every day. Yesterday the blue bear was the funniest thing she’d ever laid eyes on. Today there was nothing I could do to interest her in it.

These are some pictures from last night. I put her in my first ever knitted sweater – a lovely grass green with little pompons on the cuffs that I made during my last trimester. It used to be that I wouldn’t go anywhere without a book on me. Now Steinbeck has been replaced with size 6 needles and worsted wool. Anyway, the thing is quite lumpy, but I am proud to have made something for her to wear. She went along with my picture taking frenzy for a while.














Then she had enough. Picky, picky!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Can I say adorable one more time?? Uber-cutie!! That sweater rocks- I'm very impressed! xxx