2.20.2007

another blogger born




So my friend Catherine (eurecatherine.blogspot.com) inspired me to start this thing. Here I'll post Emmy pictures and keep you up on the happenings of Familia Komexiana. This is Emmy doing some tummy time earlier today and wearing an outfit sent from my eemoh in Utah. My "eemoh" (aunt) is her "halmonie" (grandmother). Sort of. She's Emmy's eemonie I guess.

Mike gave his class a test and went swimming today. I wrote all morning and had a cup of coffee. Baby slept a lot. It's been a good day.

8 comments:

Catherine said...

I'm sooooo excited to keep up with Emmy AND you too! Who knew I could inspire? I love and miss you Lady... I promise to call soon!

Doo Jung Jin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doo Jung Jin said...

It looks great, Hyewon!
Dad

rahr said...

I want to know what the deleted comment said! Is this some sort of "controlled" blog? Only family-suitable material?

Unknown said...

Hi Hyewon, Great idea to post a blog. I remember tummy time! Whenever I put my daughter Sierra (almost 7 months) on her tummy, she tips her nauggin and rolls over to her back!
-Lauren

lisa said...

hey - good job, guys! you made a good lookin' kid! i hope to meet her soon!

lisa said...

ps - your bloggie calls me "postcard", but you can call me, "carter's sister"

Shelly said...

Emmy is such a cute little one. Now you and Catherine get to see how much time I spend on the internet every day. Don't tell Chris.