4.23.2007

help me help you help me

Trying to get my act, I mean my career, together. I'm thinking about trying to get some assignments and taking bids on babysitters. Yes, you pay me to watch this precious child. Just kidding, but I am needing to find some help if I'm going to be serious about this. Anybody interested in a child care swap / co-op type of thing?

In other news, I'm sad to report our little unnamed box turtle is not doing so well - refusing to eat and such. Tried bananas, chicken, pork, beef, lettuce and meal worms. I'm waiting for word from our vetrinarian friend and hoping the turtle doesn't die before then. How sad.
As for our human baby, she's doing very well! This picture captures the unkempt genius that she is quite well, don't you think?

1 comment:

carterbham said...

Lisa has a box turtle and I think she went through similar problems a while back. You should get in contact w / her.