4.11.2007

come hither to go yonder

In case you’re the last to know, Mike and I have decided to move to Boston at the end of summer. So if you can swing it, VISIT US! I’m going to be up to my yin yang settling in and exploring, taking care of Emmy, looking for work and practicing my twang, but as excited as I am for all this I’m sure I’ll be the loneliest girl east of the Mississippi for a good month or three AT LEAST. So please come on out. Jet Blue flies direct where most of you are.


Hard to believe we’ve had this kid for over four months already. Here are two shots of her in her Dad’s favorite hold – one from last weekend and one at three days old. Could that be the same kid?! She’s now half a foot longer and 9lbs heavier.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hyewon, She is BEAUTIFUL, what an angelic face. She is a little Mike-Hyewon, I love her already.
-Lauren

Unknown said...

May I have a copy of these two photos ? And how about one with you in it too? Maybe before you get busy with the move, pretty please.