3.09.2008

mustachioed mothers and more

Hair cut #2 for E.... new bangs!

Not so much of a mullett anymore

The hat obsession continues.

I don't know how she managed to get this one on.

So the funny part. E often brings me one of her books and points to something on the cover and says what it is. "Bear!" "Ball!" "Blue!" whatever it might be that caught her attention. When she brings this book to me she points to the tallest kid and says, "Daddy!"

THIS one however, is not so funny. When E brought this book to me yesterday day, she pointed to Augustine and said, "Mama!" I said, "Uh, excuse me?" Again, point and "Mama!" Just to be sure I heard correctly I took the book from her and said, "Emmy, who is that?" She smiled and yelled, "Mama!"

Here's a close up of Augustine's pencily mustache and flat pectorial. What does it mean?!

1 comment:

sissy said...

I'm still laughing out loud!