3.19.2008

Email Exchange with Mother of French Boy


* You can't see how bad it actually is - two teeth marks and a puple bruise around it.
** Also, what I didn't tell the mother was that we were BOTH pretending to be lions and that I was roaring to him quite ferociously.

Hyewon-

How are you doing? Is the bite still painful?
I want to apologize again for what C did to you.
I am terribly upset he bit you. He told me he was pretending to be a lion...
I am sorry I did not watch him closer.
We had a talk, and I hope he will remember that biting hurts, even if he is playing.
I am truly sorry.

Take care,
B


Hi B,
No worries about the bite! It barely broke the skin and is not painful at all anymore. And actually when I told my husband the story today I couldn't help but laugh. In retrospect it is quite funny - C WAS acting like a lion, I never thought he was being malicious in any way. And when he lunged forward it was almost endearing. I'm laughing thinking of it now.

When I was a child I not only bit people, I spat too... and my mother rarely found out about it. I only know this from stories. C apologized, I thanked him and accepted his apology, so we are on good terms. ;)

Thank you for your email! See you later,
Hyewon

2 comments:

rahr said...

photo ?

sissy said...

I guess I haven't read your blog since March 9 - this is the first I've heard about your baby lion bite! Pretty darn hilarious email exchange.