6.30.2007

unconditional love



I have a sore throat today and though I probably shouldn’t, I am nursing the last of my coffee. Few things can steer me from this daily joy. Even with the knowledge that it is ruining my throat and likely bad for my health in general, I cannot but partake. And even when we move to the East Coast, where I hear the coffee is abominable, I am sure my love will remain steadfast. Ah me.

In other news, the pretty table cloth you see in the picture is one I'm working on currently. My sis-in-law and I have tentative business plans to create custom linens for sale. So if you need a pretty table cloth...

3 comments:

carterbham said...

Believe it or not, everyone drinks and swears by Dunkin Donuts coffee in Boston. Who knew?

Catherine said...

i wouldn't call it coffee- more like swill, but i guess they don't know anything else... (don't worry, your friends will send caffeinated care packages :)
also, sign me up for linens! my machine is still on the fritz...

di said...

Dunkin Donuts is good, but if you're lucky, you'll hit up a Tim Hortons! Nothing quite like Canuck coffee! You'll just love it!!