6.13.2007

Brownie Recipe

My neighbor has her grandkid over today while they await the birth of his little sister. It was sunshiney all day and I was feeling neighborly and so decided to bake a batch of homemade brownies for them. Turns out, these brownies are the best brownies I've ever had in my life, which is saying a lot since I can't bake. Here is the recipe:
(measurements are approximate - hence the bad baking habit)

melt half cup organic butter
mix in half cup dark chocolate cocoa
add one teaspoon of vanilla

in seperate bowl mix together
half cup of white flour + half cup almond meal

mix two bowls together
add one egg and stir until just blended

bake in a pie pan at 350 for about 25 minutes
call me to thank me
gain five pounds because you just ate the whole pan
dang gina!

4 comments:

di said...

Did you make your own butter too? Yum yum!!

robyn said...

remember when i made you brownies for st. valentine's day? that was an awesome day!

rahr said...

I think you left out one ingredient...

Catherine said...

azucar?