7.08.2008

before I go


got berry?

another fire alarm, E got to stay up until around midnight.
Heading to Seattle tomorrow morn to meet up with M and E. M reports that E is saying things like, "Look, two doggies!" and "Two flowers!" and "Boy running!" and "12345," which makes me about the saddest mom on earth to miss out on so much of her development. It's been 3 days and she looks like a tween on the iChat already. Might as well shoot myself. Except it has been fun to stay out late and pretend I didn't turn 30 this year...

3 comments:

Catherine said...

is there a new blog somewhere else? or have you just stopped blogging? i miss seeing that cutie! love and kisses to you, mike and miss E!

Pam said...

I hear about you from Joe and Sueyoung but not nearly enough. I know you are all busy and happy but I sure miss your blog too! How is the new place? What is E saying now? Does she enjoy the other kids. What's happening with the jobs?

We are going to be "grands" around Nov 30. Carl and Christianna call the baby "Otter" for now. He is a boy. They are finally moving into a new house after the 6th try. Aaron is getting married in May or June. Ezekiel is on the road to recovery. Andrew went with us to see my family in Minn. Joe and Sueyoung have the neatest classrooms. They sure work hard. Love and miss you!

Pam said...

Whoops, didn't know this system would label me pam and amp geir! SO I learned how to edit my comment profile. I want to know more about the visit cam you all use to keep in touch. Here is my last spring's picture. I was on Persis Mtn on HWY 2. Two of my birth patients have named their daughter Persis now. The Greek and Roman names are really IN at the birth unit this year.