11.20.2007

Cutting Teeth and Hosting Friends



I am looking out the window watching the snow fall quietly on Mike and our friend Carter as they walk to the T(rain). I am considering yelling down at them to stop so I can take a photo, but Carter has a plane to catch and the baby is sleeping in the other room. I can’t believe I didn’t take a single photo during his visit. And no mention of any of our other visitors on the blog! So here’s three cheers for Biz, Carter, Julia and my mom who have all ventured out here to our place in Cambridge.


E has 6 teeth now. She started walking last week and self weaned shortly after that. It sort of broke my heart that she could become so independent so quickly. Well, not sort of, I have only today recovered from being a weepy mess all weekend. Anybody reading this should call their mother right now and apologize for growing up so damn fast.
Mike wrapped E up in her Eskimo get up and walked her to the dr’s after we noticed a little blue blister on her gums. (I thought it was a piece of basil three days ago.) Did you know you can bruise your gums? The trauma of the doctor’s probing has made teeth brushing an even more difficult task. I tried wiping E’s teeth as she slept and wouldn’t have been able to get a putty knife wedged in if I tried for how tightly sealed she kept those lips.

1 comment:

carterbham said...

Happy Thanksgiving Familia Komexiana