5.03.2007

sicky sicky


Been sick. Here's the very last photo we took of E before this flu ruined my life. A bit cuter than I'm looking right now.

Mike tried to cheer me up yesterday by pointing out that I might lose some pregnancy pounds. Can you imagine. I almost don't want to write those evil words here in case it actually inspires someone. I don't want to be responsible for hundreds of women sneaking away from the maternity ward to some other wing of the hospital to see if they might "catch" something and shed a few pounds.

Anyway, my mom's been helping a LOT, cleaning, making me tea, keeping our fridge chock full, etc. The lesson I've taken from all this is: don't get sick in Boston.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

i wish you a speedy recovery amiga!

di said...

I can bring by some throaty-goaty if you need :)

sissy said...

"cutie cutie"